In the event that vacant positions in the Police / Fire Service are announced in the Official Gazette of the Republic, interested persons may submit an application for participation in a written examination, in accordance with the Laws on the Evaluation of Candidates for Appointment to the Public Service of 1998 up to 2008, using the Government Gateway Portal (Ariadne) www.ariadni.gov.cy
To be able to complete their application, applicants must firstly create a relevant profile and subsequently obtain profile verification and approval from a Citizen Service Centre or from the Central District Post Offices by presenting a Civil ID card and a Profile ID which will be sent to them via e-mail, following successful registration and the creation of a profile.
Together with the application, all the relevant certificates referred to in the application must be scanned and also submitted. Some of these are the following:
1) A leaving certificate from an accredited secondary school or a diploma or degree from a post secondary, tertiary level institution.
2) Diplomas / degrees from higher / tertiary level educational institutions.
3) Accredited certificates proving additional qualifications (for example G.C.E., L.C.C., governmental examinations set by the Department of Education and Culture etc.)
4) Certificates proving the knowledge of foreign languages.
5) A Type A certificate proving that the applicant has completed his military service or that he has been lawfully exempted from it.
Applications must be correctly completed and submitted, in accordance with the directions and before the deadline set in the announcement of the positions. Incomplete applications and those submitted after the deadline will be automatically rejected.
No documents foundEmployment Archive