In order to exercise the above rights, as regards the records held by the Police, the following procedure is used:
1. The request is made in written form by the subject or by his/her authorized representative, by letter to the Data Controller (Chief of Police), in which he/she explains briefly and in understandable language the right, he/ she wants to exercise.
2. The letter should include the following information:
a) Name of the subject
b) Identity Card or Passport Number
c) Aliens Registration Number (ARC) in case of non-Cypriot citizen.
3. The request must be accompanied by the necessary proof of identity, i.e. a copy of the identity card or passport.
4. If the request is made through a representative, it shall be accompanied by a relevant authorization document.
5. The request may be made by regular mail to the contact address:
Chief of Police
Antistratigou Evaggelou Floraki street,
Police Headquarters, 1478 Nicosia
or by email at: email@example.com
or by FAX to: 22808598
6. The request will be examined as soon as possible, and the subject will be informed.
No documents found